Compassionate long-term care at Nazareth Home
Long-term care provides around-the-clock services for someone based on their health requirements. Our experienced team offers a full spectrum of compassionate care customized by each person’s individual needs and wants. At Nazareth Home, we respect and understand that elders and their families are placing their trust in us to provide quality care and honor their choices.
Nazareth Home’s person-centered philosophy creates an empowering environment, fostering positive relationships between the elder and staff through consistent alignment of staff, open communication and family engagement.
As a faith-based community, we understand the importance of providing compassionate care. Our holistic approach is evident in the way we care for elders’ physical and spiritual needs at this time in their life.
We know that transitioning to long-term care is a difficult journey, and we will do everything we can to make your loved one feel at home. Our staff will encourage your loved one’s independence with healthy activities while giving around-the-clock nursing support.
Our long term care neighborhoods offer many amenities:
- Individualized care plans based on elders’ wants and needs
- Compassionate nursing care 24 hours a day
- In-house physicians and therapists providing specialized services
- Innovative activities and programs
- Mass and other spiritual opportunities
- Engaging neighborhood setting
- Beauty salon
- Full-service formal dining rooms
- Palliative care
- Close to area hospitals and medical centers
Contact us to learn more or schedule a tour. We would be honored to show you around our neighborhood!