Six Inspiring Ways You Can Support Nazareth Home
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
We strive to plant seeds of love, well-being, and peace of mind each day at Nazareth Home. One way we accomplish this is through the support of the Nazareth Homes Foundation.
The foundation plays a vital role in supporting our mission of delivering person-centered care to elders through exceptional services, programs, equipment, and facilities. The foundation is also dedicated to empowering Nazareth Home team members through educational scholarships and workforce development initiatives, enabling them to enhance their skill sets and grow professionally.
We are deeply grateful to our generous supporters, whose contributions of time, talent, and financial resources make the important work of the Nazareth Homes Foundation possible. We offer numerous ways you can show support and positively impact the quality of life for elders, their families, and our dedicated team members at Nazareth Home:
- Financial contributions are tax deductible to our foundation, which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donors also have the option to make a tribute gift in honor or in memory of a special person. Gifts can be made by mail to: Nazareth Homes Foundation, 2000 Newburg Rd., Louisville, KY 40205. Or, you can donate securely online at nazhome.org/give.
- You can include the Nazareth Homes Foundation in your estate and financial plans, which leaves a lasting legacy.
- Donate through your employer’s giving program (e.g. matching gifts program) or host a fundraising event on our behalf.
- Shop through the Kroger Community Rewards program. By linking your Kroger shopper’s card to the Nazareth Homes Foundation, a portion of your eligible purchases support our cause. To easily link your card, visit kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Beyond financial support, we welcome volunteers who are passionate about making a difference. There are various opportunities available, from leading activities with elders to providing pastoral care and assisting with administrative tasks. To explore volunteer opportunities and submit an inquiry, please visit nazhome.org/volunteer.
- As a faith-filled community, we believe strongly in the power of prayer. We appreciate prayers for our caregivers, the elders entrusted to our care, their families, and all those who are connected to our ministry. Your prayers are cherished blessings for our ministry.
For inquiries or further information about the Nazareth Homes Foundation and how to get involved, please contact Carrie Burns, Director of Development, via email or 502-459-9681, ext. 4309.
Together, we can plant seeds for tomorrow while making a profound difference today in the lives of elders, their families, and the dedicated individuals who care for them at Nazareth Home.