There are so many things we’ve learned over the years that help our elders: Be. Grow. Flourish. From the small things, such as complimentary move-in coordination services, to our integrated, community-wide lifelong learning programs, we’re always trying to discover new ways to help our elders, their families, and staff to enhance their lives.
Nazareth Home believes in providing care that focuses on each individual’s needs, preferences, and abilities. This philosophy of care is known as “person-centered care.” Person-centered care enables staff to meet the unique needs of each elder by empowering them through personal choice. We see our elders live happier and healthier lives.
Consistent staffing, another unique focus of Nazareth Home, complements our person-centered care philosophy and promotes a feeling of well being among our residents. Caregivers and elders become familiar with each other, which translates into trust and peace of mind for the community member and their family.
The power of choice, from when you want to wake up in the morning to when you want to go to bed and everything in between, gives each elder control over their daily living experience.
- Private rooms
- Engaging neighborhood settings
- Full service, formal dining rooms
- Beauty salon
- Reading areas
- Library/Business Center
- Garden areas and green space
- Close proximity to area hospitals and medical centers
- Minutes from renowned restaurants and entertainment
- lifelong learning opportunities
- Three freshly nutritional meals prepared daily promoting healthy eating habits
- Professional care staff provides assistance 24-hours/day with activities for daily living as needed
- Transportation arrangements available for activities and doctor appointments
- Daily housekeeping with laundry services
- Pet visits allowed (please inquire about our policy)
- Move-in coordination service
- Fitness programs including regularly scheduled exercise classes
- Full activities schedule seven days/week (Such as Bingo, Crafts, and regularly scheduled Social Hours and Tastings)
- Preventative health and fitness lectures
- Building maintenance, grounds keeping and landscaping services
- Scheduled elder and family meetings
- Music & Memory Programming
- Namaste Care
- Peace of Mind Program for new community members and families