Your Generosity Inspires & Empowers
You can write a check, charge your gift using our online giving page, or transfer assets such as stocks, bonds, and property.
Making a planned gift may allow you to give more than you ever thought possible and, at the same time, benefit from tax advantages or income for life. Planned or deferred gift options include bequests, annuities, and trusts.
Nazareth Home’s operations include the use annual gifts, which are spent in the year they are given.
Your support provides a level of flexibility that is necessary for innovative care and compassion to thrive.
- Online - just click on the green DonateNow button!
- Through the Mail - All checks are to be made out to Nazareth Home, Inc. and mailed to the attention of:Michael J. Buckman, Director of Development, Nazareth Home, 2000 Newburg Road, Louisville, Kentucky, 40205
- Gift Planning - Contact the Director of Development at 502-473-2375
- Recurring Gifts - Possible online
- Matching Programs - Does your employer encourage employees to contribute to qualifying charitable organizations?
- Gift of Securities - Contact the Director of Development to learn more about making a gift of securities