Nazareth Home is a vibrant life-affirming home in the heart of Louisville, Kentucky.
The Home combines person-centered care philosophy with an experienced staff and innovative “neighborhood” settings.
For 40 years, Nazareth Home has upheld a tradition of offering our community’s greatest generations and aging baby-boomers a secure, warm, inviting, and compassionate home where your loved one benefits from the wide range of individually tailored services and personal choice.
NAZARETH HOME IS A SMOKE FREE CAMPUS
- 1974 – Sisters of Charity of Nazareth break ground for home.
- 1976 – Nazareth Home Opens (44 Ursuline Sisters move-in after fire to their Motherhouse) The History of Compassion begins
- 1981 – Maria Hall is licensed as a personal care facility with the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- 1986 – The Sisters of Charity of Nazareth successfully petition the state legislature to be allowed to care for persons with HIV/AIDS. The first facility in the Commonwealth to care for those inflicted with HIV/AIDS
- 1999 – Nazareth Home begins complete renovation of entire facility
- 2002 – Renovation is completed
- 2007 – Excellence in Action Award Recognition from MyInnerview for customer service
- 2007 – Rehabilitation to Home Program is introduced
- 2008 – Excellence in Action Award Recognition from MyInnerview for customer service
- 2009 – Excellence in Action Award Recognition from MyInnerview for customer service
- 2010-2011 – Excellence in Action Award Recognition from MyInnerview for customer service
- 2010 – National Quality Award Bronze Winner from American Healthcare Association
- 2011 – Nazareth Home becomes Nazareth Home, Inc.
- 2011 – Designated Facility of the Year by Kentucky Association of Healthcare Facilities (KAHCF)
- 2012 – Named Top Place to Work for Mid-size Companies by The Courier-Journal
- 2012 to Current 5-Star Rating by U.S. News and World Report
- 2014 - American Healthcare Association & National Centers for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) Silver Award Winner. 1 of 77 providers nationally and only provider in Kentucky to receive this designation in 2014.
- 2016 - Aquired a 2nd Louisville Long-term Care provider formerly known as Mercy Sacred Heart. Nazareth Home know has two campuses in Louisville
The Best Practice Award winner – an award presented by the Kentucky based consumer advocacy group, Kentucky Initiative for Quality Care