A compassionate and welcoming community providing health and wellness services for adults and families, with an intentional focus on hospitality and excellence.
Spirituality – Belief in God and the role of faith in healing
Excellence – Passion for superior performance and outcomes
Respect – Honoring the individual and reverence for life at all stages
Compassion – Motivated by care and concern for others
Cooperation – Belief in partnership and working well with all others
Nazareth Home, Inc., has assembled an accomplished team of community leaders to help carry out our mission. Our Board consist of experienced professionals who bring years of experience in not-for-profit, accounting, legal and business arenas as well as a dedication to serve our community’s aging population.
- Theresa Batliner, Chair, Mountjoy Chilton Medley, LLP, Principal
- Michael Lush, Vice Chair,
- Mary Anne Burkardt, Sisters of Charity of Nazareth
- Jacqueline Aceto, Sisters of Charity of Nazareth
- Clinton Deckard, Construction Solutions, President
- Zack Sterns, M.D., Norton Orthopedic Specialists
- Reverend Jerry Eifler
- Robert Heath, Wyatt, Tarrant and Combs, LLP, Partner
- Carole Kaucic, Sisters of Charity of Nazareth